Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Someone's Growing Up!!

LOOK WHO LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!  Gregory is extremely pleased to have finally lost a tooth.  He was the only kid in his class who hadn't lost one yet, so he was feeling a little left out.  He pulled his tooth all by himself with no drama or fear. 

And, look what I found.  I rounded the corner to find that Gregory had gotten himself an after-school snack (and a healthy one, at that!) and had gotten out his homework, found a pencil, and started working on his math homework without being asked to.  Talk about big-kid behavior, huh??

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Way to go Gregory! Now if I could only convince Annika to pull out her very loose front tooth....maybe she'll take a cue from her cousin! He must be enjoying school if he's doing his homework without being asked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWY! Give that guy a high five from his Portland Auntie and Uncle!!

    ReplyDelete