Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday!

What season is it, anyway???  Today I picked a zucchini and a butternut from the garden.  Summer squash and winter squash ... summer or fall... which vegetable's story do YOU believe?
Poor sick Gregory.  Doesn't he look miserable?  Nope.  You're right.  He looks perfectly cheery and chipper.  However, there's no denying the the child is ill.  Three cases of strep in a month's time ( or ... is it just one monster infection that can't be defeated?).  He's spending his day vegged out watching movies.
Henry is happy that Gregory is home with him today.  He gets pretty lonely with both kids in all-day school now.  Henry and I have kept busy since school has started, but he still tells me several times each school day that he's missing "his kids".

1 comment:

  1. Even though fall is my favorite season, I'm with the summer vegetable. I need fall to wait at least one more week, because I haven't even pulled out the boxes of kids' winter clothes yet.

    ReplyDelete