skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oh! Blogger is working again! I can post pictures now!
The silliest princess ever! Lily occasionally decides to play dress-up dolls with Henry as the life-sized doll. The other day, he came parading through with one after another after another of Lily's silly dress-up costumes. He thought it was so funny!!
Grandma decided that this quilt was a better fit for Lily's decor than Grandma's, so told Lily that she could have it. Happiness! Rather than wait for an adult to carry it over for her, she hauled the big, bulky thing home. And heaven forbid that she should leave her flowers behind - so here she is, coming home loaded down like a pack mule.
Gregory has a sudden interest in cooking, so the other night he helped me make dinner. We started with dessert (no-bake cookies), then moved on to his idea of "Chicken-dillas"... tortillas toasted with cheese and cooked chicken inside. Like a quesadilla, but with chicken. He resisted the concept of calling them chicken quesadillas, preferring his own new-coined term.
Gregory has a new baseball bat, ball, and glove. He and Ray have been spending long practice sessions out in the yard in the evenings, and Gregory is getting the hang of some basic skills quite handily!
I hope you frame that picture of Lily and the quilt; it looks like art. The peonies pick up the pink and green in the piecework so nicely.
ReplyDeleteOnly people who have tried to make a cake like that can appreciate how much rolling-out that represents. I love how it turned out!
Cute, cute photos! Henry is such a CUTE, cute boy! He's just adorable! Huggable! I do agree that the quilt is a better fit for Lily. I can't imagine Lily leaving behind her flowers! That's awesome that Gregory is helping with the cooking. Love chicken-dillas. Cute name!
ReplyDelete