Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just a little catch-up post

I know we've been MIA on this blog since school started. Not a lot of particularly interesting stuff has been happening. Lots of driving from here to there, lots of homework and practicing, just a family adjusting to being somewhere on time each weekday! But we still have some fun. Here's a cute little Henry enjoying some outside time.
This apple tree has such yummy apples! It was a nice year for growing things, and the apples are bigger and even tastier than usual this year. What happy kids!!

In a rare turn of events, the big kids cooperated and stood still and smiled nicely for the camera WITHOUT BEING ASKED! I took about 30 shots of them, just because I could. All the shots look like this (because I am no photographer).


Gregory with his trusty bike. You should see this boy ZOOOOOOOMING around this place. He is so strong and stable these days; he can ride up the steep driveway, in the grass, and out on the forest trails.



Gregory missed two days of school last week for a cough and fever, so he had some catch-up work to do. He and Daddy spent a nice, long time working through some handwriting practice and number worksheets.




We had a super-lazy outside dinner on Friday night. Hot dogs and that's about it. The kids loved lounging out on the warm deck, munching on a favorite food (with no pesky healthy side dishes) and, in Lily's case, reading a book.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted photos! I think those apple photos are fun! It's hard to believe that Gregory is in kindergarten. Yikes! They're growing too fast.

    Ha! I think we'll be doing that very same dinner (hot dogs) for dinner tomorrow night. I'm positive it'll be a big hit here too!

    ReplyDelete