Friday, May 29, 2009

A Random Selection

Life is moving at an ever-accelerating pace as we race madly toward the end of school and the beginning of our Lake of the Ozarks vacation. Before we go, we're trying to keep up with the usual homework and practicing, as well as get the house very tidy, get The Vegetable Garden planted (yes, it is full-scale this year), get some new diapers sewn for Miles, and .... gosh, I know there are a lot more major things on the list, but for the moment I have forgotten.

Anyway ... here are some photos!
*
This is my favorite so far of Miles's new diapers. It is so soft and sweet and baby-boy-blue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here are the zillions of vegetable and flower plants that need to get planted out in various gardens. Before our vacation, I hope. Ha!! Actually, the tomatoes and peppers shown in this picture are already planted in the garden. But most of the rest of them are still waiting. Why am I sitting here typing about it instead of doing it??? Excellent question.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gregory had a lovely, loungy time on a hot, sunny deck with a popsicle the other afternoon. It's sometimes hard to wake up from naps, but we have found that a (sugar-free!) popsicle in the sunshine is a pretty good way to ease into the later part of the afternoon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Henry hasn't been feeling his best. He's been up a lot in the nights, and has spent some time in the daytime doing this... lying on the hard floor with his pacifier, silkie blanket and a toy. Just hanging' out, making no noise, just quietly pushing that little car back and forth. I'm thinking maybe those final lower canine teeth might be making their presence known. I can't see them yet, but I suspect they are lurking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How many kitties sit in a high chair for meals? Harold was driven insane with hunger when we had grilled salmon the other night. He licked every microscopic morsel off Henry's tray, and even picked up that corn cob and ran off with it.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA HA HA! That photo of Harold cracks me up!!!

    So...do you feel like you've jumped on a runaway train?

    Good luck getting everything done! I know you will....

    That diaper you made for Miles is super cute!

    ReplyDelete