Sunday, January 16, 2011

Three Kids, Three Pictures (Blogger is so hard to use that I'm scaling back!)

Here's Gregory scooting around in the fluffy, new snow.  It's not as deep as it looks - he's scooting on his knees to make a wider path.

Henry got a little 24-piece jigsaw puzzle for Christmas this year, and a new favorite pastime was born.  Imagine his excitement when Lily and I brought home this 4-foot-tall body puzzle!  It's two-sided, showing the skeleton on one side and the organs and circulatory system on the other side. 

Lily and Mommy on the carousel at the GR Public Museum.  We sat together on the little sleigh seat instead of riding horses.  It was really a lovely, relaxed outing and we saw some of our favorite permanent exhibits as well as the somewhat-disturbing Bodies Revealed temporary exhibit.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for new photos! Blogger can certainly be a bit of a bugger but I'm glad you posted new photos! The Mommy & Daughter date looks like fun...although I don't think I could handle the bodies revealed exhibit.

    ReplyDelete