Thursday, July 22, 2010

Checking in...

Wildflowers from the hayfield and other places around the property :-)
Cut flowers from the various gardens we're growing this year :-)

THe kids posing with Uncle Hugh at the waterfront.
Small, Medium, and Large (relatively speaking) kids by the river in downtown Grand Haven
Gregory and Lily at the waterfront in downtodn Grand Haven.

Henry borrowing Uncle Hugh's hat during a lunchbreak at the Grand Haven waterfront. 

3 comments:

  1. Love those flowers! Not sure which bouquet I like better....the cultivated or the wild flowers...Hmmm.

    I finally picked my first glad from my cutting garden! Not sure if I'm going to get any dahlias (the deer helped mow them down early on).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it just looks like such a gorgeous summer there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astrid, I'm torn too. The planted flowers are so big and colorful and showy ... but the wildflowers are so sweet and simple and appealing.

    ReplyDelete