Monday, May 31, 2010

Last Post for May

I don't have a lot to say... just some random pictures that didn't get posted on any previous posts. 

Awwww, doggie devotion is so sweet.  No matter how I move around the house, from task to task, moment to moment, I have this little assistant sticking quite close.  Even if he's too tired to do any real work, he's curled up close by for moral support.


Ah, Lily.  Always with a fistful of flowers.  This girl has been happy about the return of flower weather!



Here we have a clover-garlanded kitty.  So ... is it a case of Harold being decorated and revered as his extreme majesty demands and deserves?  Or is this a terrible humiliation that violates all the rules of kitty dignity?  You decide.





1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...Rudy is just adorable! LOL at that photo of Harold! Love that clover necklace! I'm amazed he even put up with it (or...most cats that we've owned wouldn't have put up with it!). Funny!

    ReplyDelete