Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gosh - We're a little overdue for an update on here.

Lovely little Lily waiting patiently for her violin recital to start. 



Awwwww, isn't he CUUUUUUTE?  I suppose that this is about the way Rudy will look from now on.  He's 6+ months old, and probably won't get much bigger or change a whole lot. 
The weather has been fantastic and we have had shockingly few mosquitoes this entire spring.  SO ... lunchtime picnics almost every day!  Gregory loves to be the one to make the sandwiches and set up the plates with yogurt and spoons and an apple.

They're forever blowing bubbles... la la la la in the air.... (I don't know the words to that song, as it turns out).

Hello?  Grandma Beverly?  I'm calling you on my Bananaphone.  Yes, this is Henry.  Henry Mark Mears.  So... are you good?  Um.  Ok.  Bye.  (I swear, that's what he said!!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Lily looks so pretty in her recital dress! And I do love the bananaphone conversation. Does Gregory want to come to MY house and fix us picnic lunches? That just sounds lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think Lily looks absolutely lovely in her dress!!!! Those photos of the picnic look like so much fun! Goodness, Henry is just the cutest little nephew (okay, Miles and Gregory are cute too but still). That bananaphone cracks me up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete