The chronicles of a busy, happy family living in the house up on the hill.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Spring is working on springing anyway...
I just have a few early-spring things to share with you, in no particular order, and with no particular theme. Here are a couple of little boys enjoying some warm-ish weather. The next thing I saw, after snapping this picture, was a terrifying scene of that wagon careening wildly back down the hill, with a gleeful, fearless Henry laughing his head off.
We have had some weather that was nice enough for picnic lunches outside in only shirtsleeves. The boys LOVE peanut butter and jelly in the sunshine!!! Even Rudy is getting his share of warm rays.
What's that I see??? The first daffodils of the year! These are from the farmhouse, where the bulbs have been in place for decades. They seem to bloom a lot earlier than the ones I've planted in more recent years. Not a bad thing, really ... that way we have a longer season for enjoying them!
News flash! That teeeeeeny-tiny little puffball of a puppy has grown. A lot! He's a real armload for Henry these days. He's still very much a family favorite. He's even more fun for everyone now that they can romp and play together out in the yard.
I love the little hand reaching up to grab Lily's bouquet of daffodils. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos! I can just picture Henry laughing his head off going down the hill! Lovely flowers! Rudy is as cute as ever. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete