Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hurry up and hit "Publish Post" before your photos get erased again!
















It's always SO MUCH FUN when the cousins come to visit! This past weekend was a big, exciting, fun-filled couple of days. Mark and Astrid were in town for dual purpose: to see the performance of "Fellowship of the Rings" that Mom and I were in, and to help celebrate Lily's 8th birthday. This post will just be a mish-mash of photos, in no particular order, since the blogging website seems to be feeling ill, and has lost my photos mid-post twice now. I'm going to throw some pictures up here, say a couple words about them, and hit POST before I lose everything again! Above, Lily is sprawled on an inflatable slide at Crazy Bounce, where the kids went on Saturday morning as a birthday outing for Lily. Next to that is a cute little scene of Gregory and Ava doing cooperative sit-n-spin riding. Cuteness!

Here we have Gregory, modeling his extremely excellent new coat from Grandma Beverly. It's a mid-weight coat, waterproof, windproof, lightly insulated, with all the perfect fasteners, cinchers, and adjusters to make it 100% ideal for a busy little boy on the playground in fall and spring. Next to that, Lily gives a huge cheesy grin in front of her birthday cake.
*
8
8
*
*
8
*
*
*
*
*
*





More scenes from Crazy Bounce. Annika and Ava strike a pose for nifty photos among the bright, primary colors of the bounce house.















More Crazy Bounce, and a little bit of Guitar Hero drums to finish us off.


















1 comment:

  1. Those are GREAT photos! I completely forgot to get out my camera and take photos. I was too busy having fun. And eating buttercream frosting. YUmmy!

    We had a blast and that concert was phenomenal! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete