Also, he's really good at singing the ABC song these days. He often sings the whole song with no mistakes or letter omissions. But do you think I can catch it on video? Heck no! In this video, he had JUST been singing perfectly and adorably. As soon as he saw me trying to film him, he started flirting with the camera. Cute stuff, but not at all what I was trying to record.
And here, he sings a little of the song (of course he started at the beginning, but I missed the front part of the song). But mid-song, he gets distracted because he "FOUND WORM!"
And my personal favorite version. I will provide a translation for those of you who don't speak Henry-ese. He sings "P... Q, R, T... a come here car... kee-mee car... my mommy, hi"
I thought it was "give my car, my mommy hi!"
ReplyDeleteSo, so dear!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh, well "give my car..." certainly makes more sense. Hi, Hannah! Nice to "see" you on here, and I can't wait to SEE you for real in a couple weeks!
ReplyDeleteOh, I know, I really can't wait!!! I don't even call you on the phone half as much as I'd like to, and I haven't seen you since you were expecting Gregory!
ReplyDeleteDo you think we can still drink a pot of coffee each? ;)
As far as being ready in a couple weeks, I am beginning to think of all the things I want/need to bring for a week of vacation. This makes me think that my car is way too small.