skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hi there...
Aaaahhhh.... spring! These two little boys were just enjoying being out in the fresh air. Henry loaded a large rock into his dump truck, because there's not much point in pushing around an empty dump truck! And Rudy just snuffled around in the yard, always keeping quite close to Henry, but they didn't really interact much.
It's daffodil season! Big time! Since all these daffys grow down at the old house, where nobody really goes that often, we're just picking all of the flowers as they bloom so that they can be enjoyed indoors! It's Lily's duty to go out each day and check for newly bloomed flowers. You know I have to scold and threaten her to get her to do it... right?
And ... what the heck? I found this in the hayfield, right up by the bus stop. Ray looked it up online, and it's apparently a variety of crayfish/crawdad. I didn't know that they came in shades of blue, but clearly, they do! I suppose this must have lived in the pond (or one of the other ponds in the neighborhood), and was carried off by a bird or other animal that wanted to eat it?
Cute photo of Henry! Our dump truck is out too...in use. Love all those daffodils! Just the thing for Lily! Very befitting for a girl named after a flower. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat crayfish....WOW! I've never seen one like that! How big was it? Hard to tell from the photo.