Thursday, January 7, 2010

Things and stuff... It's a mish-mash!

Here's the finished bird feeder!  Lily and I used paint pens over the weekend to decorate the cheery yellow paint Gregory had selected.
This is the other side of the feeder.
I posted a similar picture almost 3 weeks ago, and that number was 1 lb. 7-7/8 oz.   So while this is still a very tiny doggie, he is growing fast!  If you can't read it, this weight is 2 lb. 10-1/4 oz.
And here we have a wonderful photo, which shows a fully recovered Lily.  She's been back at school all week, and is feeling fine!  Also, she has a cute little puppy.

2 comments:

  1. I love that bird feeder! It is so cheery and lovely. And I am super-duper, really happy to see that Lily is feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful bird feeder! I'm so glad Lily is feeling better. Yes, that's still one cute puppy you have!

    ReplyDelete