Monday, November 16, 2009

The Big Apple, and I don't mean NYC

Sometimes when people refer to "The Big Apple", they mean New York City ... but in this case, I really am talking about an oversized piece of fruit. Do you think Henry managed to eat that entire apple? Does it even seem remotely possible? Or even like it's much of a good idea for someone so small to eat such a large serving of fruit? Well, he ate it. Entirely. He eats a whole apple most days, actually (we just don't always have such huge apples). I keep apples in the wire drawers that you can see behind him, in the pantry. He helps himself.

Henry says "I going night-night. I very tired." This cute little nap lasted ... oh ... about 30 seconds. Then he was rested and ready to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment