8
8
8
88
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
And here's that cute little Gregory chalking at the edge of the garage. Not shown in this post (because the subjects are always moving at blur-inducing speeds) is the amazing and thrilling amount of bike-riding the two big kids have been doing. Lily has finally found the fun in bike-riding, and now there are two little bikes whizzzzzzzing all over the place at almost all times! As you can see, playing so hard wears some people out.
Summer is so much fun! I can't believe you can actually get a non-blurry photo of Gregory!
ReplyDeleteHooray for bike riding! We're slowly working on Annika but it's touch and go with her. With not so much go. :)
Did Gregory draw that amazing purple elephant? I like it! I like it a lot! It really looks like a great summer happening at your house. I sure wish we could have come and helped you lunge around some this year!
ReplyDeleteThe purple elephant is a stencil that came with a sidewalk chalk set he got for his birthday. He is tracing around it in this picture.
ReplyDeleteI would have been most amused if you had come and helped us "lunge" around this summer. tee hee!
Hey. I take my stretching exercises very seriously! I don't know why YOU don't...
ReplyDeleteOh, a stencil. Before I knew that, I was completely amazed at the detail of the bump on the head, etc. But I bet he is a good artist on his own, also.
ReplyDelete