Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gregory Dances Up a Storm

Remember this high-flying guy? Gregory got happy feet again today, and he really wanted me to take pictures of him dancing. Here you go! Pictures of a leaping, twisting, bouncing man-in-motion, to brighten your day. Strangely, not ten minutes after I finished taking these pictures, the owner of Lily's old ballet studio called up to ask if Gregory was ready to come study with her yet. She had seen his lively spark and interest in dancing way back when Lily was taking ballet, but at that time he was too wiggly/disruptive to endure a whole 1-hour weekly lesson. I am not entirely sure he is less wiggly these days, but maybe we'll give it a try.













2 comments:

  1. Wow, Gregory. That is truly some amazing dancing. Not a lot of people can launch themselves so far off the ground. I bet you would be very good at ballet, as ballet dancers have to be VERY strong, and good jumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no coincidences, like the dance teacher calling just after he danced. Yes, Gregory is supposed to take dance lessons. And with his photography skill already AND the drawing of the elephant on the sidewalk, I predict he will be excellent in all the arts. How wonderful!!!. Iris

    ReplyDelete