Thursday, April 2, 2009

What does THAT mean?

Flowers, Bounces, and Great Big Grins? What kind of a title is that? Well, I didn't want to put the kids' names into the title because that's just not safe.
But I'll bet you can figure out which kid is "Flowers" ... right?

You've got the picture? One more just in case.


And "Bounces" ... that's no mystery either, is it?

No, I didn't think you'd have any trouble with that one.
Which leads us to "Great Big Grins".

And here's why I'd say a thing like that.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! It looks really nice. Now you need to get busy filling up all that blank space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're going to love having one blog. It's so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! I think you're going to really love posting photos of all the kids (and house projects and garden projects and your cool fondant creations...etc etc) in one location. I think you've got a real knack for writing...so I'm excited to see what else you do! :)

    ReplyDelete